Wooden flooring is one of the best types of flooring options today. Not only does it add sophistication to any room, it also makes spaces look bigger and more luxurious. However, a lot of people hesitate to get wooden flooring in their homes or offices because of one problem. It can be difficult to maintain wooden floors if you don’t have the right cleaning product for it. But how can you be so sure about which product is the best one for you?
You don’t need to look any further because here is the list of the Best Steam Mops for Wooden Floors.
Be sure to check out these posts if you have any other type of flooring.
Here is a guide on some of the cleaning mops models that you can rely on for the perfect cleaning of the wooden floor.
These 3 are the best steam mops for the wooden floor and you can completely rely on them.
- 1 Best Steam Mops for Wooden Floor 2019 List
- 2 BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop for Wooden Floor
- 3 O-Cedar Microfiber Steam Mop for Wooden Floor
- 4 Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3601D) for Wooden Floor
- 5 Conclusion : Best Steam Mops for Wooden Floor
Best Steam Mops for Wooden Floor 2019 List
Last update on 2019-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This is one of the Amazon’s top-selling best steam mops for the wooden floor. It is known by many people all over the world today because it is intelligently designed, inexpensive and versatile. These convenient mop pads are great with their stretch attachment and all-round fit.
Features of BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
- There exist some steam control levels with this steam mop. This is actually from steam blasting for gunk that is hardened to light sports cleaning.
- This steam mop also has an easy scrubber brush that is used for spots that are hard like paints and hardened gum. Bristles are made into use to help grime tough loosening while the steam is used to dissolve any stickiness.
- It comes with two mop pads. These mop pads are made from soft microfiber and are machine washable. One pad is designed for intense stain and dirt removal while the other pad is a padded soft that is used for everyday cleaning. The one for stain and dirt removal is fixed with a scrubbing rubber pad to add its power.
- It has a cloth that covers all the head surface to form a bumper helpful to prevent scratch molding when you are busy moping around your room’s edges. This cushioning is good for the hardwood floors since it is impossible to scratch the room floor, the walls, and even furniture legs. You can do your duty as hard as you can without much worries about any damage occurrence.
- The water tank is usually removable so that it is possible to fill over the sink. It will usually last for about 15 minutes at a full blast and 20 minutes on a regular setting. Many reviewers have said it lasts long enough to get through the cleaning task on the tank. The power cord is usually 23 feet long so that you will have a lot of cleaning range.
- This mop is versatile. It has a scrubbing mop pad and an easy scrubber. The powder fresh steam mop is able to handle tile floors also. Its easy scrubber bristle can be used to reach into the grout. This steam can be a great choice if your house has many floor types.
This is one of the best steam mops for the wooden floor. This can perfectly be used for any type of wooden floor. It has a cushioned pad which is microfiber type. It has triangular shaped mop head so that it can clean the corners easily.
The steam mop can also be used to clean carpets spotlessly. The other features that make this microfiber mop a great deal is its warranty, quality, durability, and versatility that it comes with.
Also, it is light, easy to use and the least affordable in its class of equals.
Features of O-Cedar Microfiber Steam Mop
- The advantage that comes with this mop is that it heats up fast. It only takes about twenty seconds to heat water to steam from room temperature. Therefore, there is no time wasting in waiting for the steam.
- The O-Cedar weights about five pounds, this means that it is very light in terms of weight. Further, it can also be reliable in holding up more water as it has lightweight frames as well. The mop can hold for 100 ml, it also has a refiling cup which the user can use to make the measurement of the water before using it. This feature helps to curb water spillage during refilling.
- Corners are not usually easy to clean, but with the triangular mop head, you can be able to reach all the corners and clean with ease. With its large print on the ground coverage, one can be able to clean a large area in a short while. The mop rotates all round to make a three-sixty degrees rotation for easy maneuvering during cleaning. With the mop you don’t need to worry about where to store it, you can comfortably store it under your furniture and pull it out when you want to use it.
- This steam mop also has a snap-on attachment to the carpet. It is suitable for cleaning the carpet as it gives it a refreshing look of cleanliness. All the stains and dirt are easily removed from the carpet when using the steam to clean.
This steam mop for wooden floor comes along with two double-sided mop pads, a mop head that is extra-large, a boiler tank and some other smart features.
Features of Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3601D)
- This steam mop comes along with a large and wide mop head. It usually has the shape of a large wide coverage of 12” rectangle. This mop uses a swivel joint to enhance better maneuverability and it also attaches to a quick release switch.
- When you try to flip it over is when you will note a huge difference of this model totally different from others. It may at sometimes look like a gimmick to other people but with time you will get surprised how satisfying the mop is to get a mileage that is twice that of a single pad steam mop.
- It usually has large enough water tank of 500 ml. It is capable of holding enough water to last for several rooms and it usually heats up quickly. The steam mop usually becomes ready in like 30 seconds after it is turned on. The shark is capable of producing constant steam with no need to hold down a trigger.
Conclusion : Best Steam Mops for Wooden Floor
Cleaning is one of the most important activities that we can all engage in as it promotes healthy living. In order to have your home perfectly cleaned you need to keenly select the cleaning agents and the right equipment’s to use. Identify all the areas that need cleaning and choose the right cleaning tool to have the job done.
The floors types and the cleaners should all be included in the preparations before starting to clean. Some cleaning detergents may be harsh on some floors or carpets when compared to, therefore it is important to ascertain all the needs before you start with the cleaning.
Steam mops listed above can really make your wooden floor shine and stains free.
We are sure that the above information will give some valuable inputs when it comes to selecting the best steam mops for the wooden floor in 2019.